Some more old poems.
Fairy
Dusty rings of gold
Fill a swallowing forst.
Small, but beautiful.
Strength
No one can stop me,
For I am growing stronger.
The whole world is mine.
Time
--My favorite.
Quickening the pace,
Our April Sun is setting.
Will he rise again?
Autumn
--My other favorite.
Leaves descend to Earth.
Trees are losing their color.
Winter says hello.
A few more.
Grey
*Is "grey" or "gray" the color?
There are storms that cloud the seas.
Your hands have grown stone cold.
Grey is the smoke that chokes the dove.
Life is hopeless and dull.
Grey has made the time stand still,
It is silver with no shine.
I'm a rock beside the river,
Death is yours, not mine.
War has brought out my passion,
But Grey has brought out thine.
Two Doors
A Door of White, and a Door of Brown.
One stands strong, the other shredded down.
Many mysteries unsolved and unfound.
Open them up, my mind will soar.
The Door of Brown let me learn and grow.
A child who you used to know
Is now a man who's heart explodes
For a girl forever more.
The Door of White brought me the love
From our God who watches me from above,
And sent to me, a beautiful dove
In the form of a friend.
A friend who knows and loves and cares.
A friend who's beauty radiates through the air.
Precious and delicate, a gem so rare.
A friend who'll stick with me 'til the end.
may many dreams and wishes come
And fill our lives with successful sums.
My life has only just begun,
But the Two Doors have no more scars to mend.
Spirits
Shadow of his name,
Empty tears he cried.
His only love is shattered.
And in the end he died.
The only one he loved
Laid there next to him.
She took his hand and wept,
She gave him life again.
A life that gave him back his heart.
And there they were together.
A never-ending Heaven,
And eternity with her.
Jordan
--Inspired by a poem by Riley Walker.
I'm a little embarrassed by this one.
Just enough left. I got
One more round.
Ready to die? 'Cuz I'll hunt you
Down!
Any survivors?
No one could be found.
Fairy
Firey lights in the
Air.
I
Really wouldn't catch one, but
You could do it if you dare.
Good-bye
I will drift into the clouds
And there, I'll take my final bow,
I cannot live, not here, not now
When I've been abandoned and shot.
Might I ask, is there a sun?
If I let him in, will he come?
My time here's overdue and done.
You have love and I do not.
My sould will dissolve into the Mist,
And I will cease to exist.
Is there a reason for me to be missed?
It is now your turn to cry.
My thoughts will slowly creep into shadow
And I will die at the end of tomorrow.
My heart has overflown with sorrow.
My body will turn to dust and die...
All you have to do is say good-bye...
.:jordan stout:.
No comments:
Post a Comment