Monday, September 6, 2010

Hm...Poem?

Author's Note:
I had a story to go along with this, but I just sat down and started writing, and the story is what I got, I hated it, so I deleted it. If you would like to read it, then let me know, but when tagged with the poem, it gives the poem a depressing feel to it, and I want the poem to be happy. I still haven't titled it, so any help would be nice.



The Moon confirms what I feel for thee.
And shows the beauty thereof in everything I see.
You first spoke to me, I felt joy from that point since.
Your smile has made all the difference.

For this is love, and I know love,
The kind that bears witness of God above!
Now I wait for your heart to join mine and fly,
As I bring you to my home in the sky.




.:jordan stout:.

No comments:

Post a Comment